• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

70 posts in this topic

Do you have another of those Adventures of Superman that I posted a secondary "I'll take it" on? Sombody else got the one you offered, but I posted for one also if you have another available. Since some of your offerings state "last one" and that one did not, I thought you might have another.

No problem either way. Thanks.

Do you have another of those Adventures of Superman that I posted a secondary "I'll take it" on? Sombody else got the one you offered, but I posted for one also if you have another available. Since some of your offerings state "last one" and that one did not, I thought you might have another.

No problem either way. Thanks.

that was also my last one. Most are my last ones, if I had multiples. :(

That Man of Steel #2 is offered below my grading and shipping costs :)

Green Lantern #19 CGC 9.8 white

anniversary issue, double sized issue with Golden Age Green Lantern and all green lanterns etc with a Gil Gane cover!

$22

greenlantern19006.jpg

:takeit:

Yaaayy!!! You'll love it, tight and round spine, solid!

Thank you!

Great grab Bosco ! (thumbs u

I have a letter published in that very book. ;)

prove it

Well...since FCM has closed the thread, I hope he doesn't mind a slight derail.

Got a copy handy?

Look for "Jay Howard" from Dublin, CA

That's moi. ;)

anniversary issue, double sized issue with Golden Age Green Lantern and all green lanterns etc with a Gil Gane cover!

$22

greenlantern19006.jpg

Thank you!

prove it

Got a copy handy?

That's moi. ;)

And I'm sure they had to edit it down from the original 112-page manifesto you sent in. zzz

$22

greenlantern19006.jpg

Thank you!

prove it

Got a copy handy?

That's moi. ;)

are you Jay Howard , like comic art with neat stuff, or ebay guy ?

jay howard ...dublin. I'm from the west bay. You Dublin/Pleasanton folk live far away in the valley with big houses and upset the hip SF bar crowd on weekends...you folk are infamously known as, " bridge and tunnel ", you guys are almost as bad as folks from Jersey who raise havoc in NYC :) .

I don't really understand the question, so probably not. Do you mean a I with Neatstuff? No.

jay howard ...dublin. I'm from the west bay. You Dublin/Pleasanton folk live far away in the valley with big houses and upset the hip SF bar crowd on weekends...you folk are infamously known as, " bridge and tunnel ", you guys are almost as bad as folks from Jersey who raise havoc in NYC :) .

I live in Los Angeles now, but I was born and raised in the East Bay...I was just up there in August for a small family get together. My roots there go back almost 150 years.

I love the San Francisco Bay Area more than any other place in the world.

:cloud9:

I don't really understand the question, so probably not. Do you mean a I with Neatstuff? No.

I live in Los Angeles now, but I was born and raised in the East Bay...I was just up there in August for a small family get together. My roots there go back almost 150 years.

Only been there once, but it is certainly a beautiful city (thumbs u

yeap, one of the best places on earth, and unlike the east coast dealers, they don't talk like mel blanc characters!