• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the Best Thread ever started in Comics General

83 posts in this topic

The English Impatient - Wheels are in motion thread.

Metro and Ian Levine going toe to toe while the world watched and trembled...

+1 ^^

:popcorn:

It's a no-brainer. "Manufactured Gold", hands down, without a shred of doubt. (worship)

MasterChief went way above and beyond to expand consumer awareness. Team Derail couldn't get it locked fast enough, but finally managed.

Actually, I was just thinking of that thread but wasn't sure if it was in CG or not.

Link please for all the newbies to read it. Truly a "must read" thread for these boards. (thumbs u

Andy

Jason Ewert/FF 3.

Who knows how long that :censored: could have gone on without the collective board's detective skills.

Link for this one as well, please. :wishluck:

Andy

Andy, I'm afraid that you are going to be disappointed, as both of these threads have been deleted from board history, along with a few others.

The common theme of these threads was that they exposed either CGC fallibility, or how the system was being 'gamed'.

Whilst they were all extremely factual, informative and enlightening, they clearly need to be erased and we all need to keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

In the very near future, we will be allowed only three type of threads on the boards...

(1) Look at the prices in the XXX auctions! (worship)

(2) Auction hype threads in General. :banana:

(3) 'Happy Birthday To...' :foryou:

When I read the WTTB Lauren thread, I laughed so hard at how the guys were reacting. The thread is hands down the funniest thread I have read here.

I haven't read it but I assume that is post after post of frustrated male geeks getting excited over having a female as a member of this forum.

Would that be true hm

^^ thats not including the guys who didn't think she really was a female lol

You didn't see my PM inbox when I first joined. I still get the random "are you really a girl" message, too.

When I read the WTTB Lauren thread, I laughed so hard at how the guys were reacting. The thread is hands down the funniest thread I have read here.

I haven't read it but I assume that is post after post of frustrated male geeks getting excited over having a female as a member of this forum.

Would that be true hm

You didn't see my PM inbox when I first joined. I still get the random "are you really a girl" message, too.

I get those "Are you really a girl" comments too lol

Would that be true hm

So do I.

:cry:

There was a thread I liked, it had to do with this thing called "Pressing". Some people really hated it and others didn't seem to care. The conversation seemed to get pretty heated.

I wish I could find that thread again!

And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane: And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! And again! :insane:

I don't know if this is the best thread ever:

The Ultimate CGC Game !!!

But Bug's post (12th in the thread) gets my vote for the best post ever made here: (worship)

I've got a better idea for this game. First, everyone who wants to participate must gather up every book they have in their collection and load it into their car (or truck, depending on how many books you have). Then, you must drive your collection at least 3 states away from where they are currently being stored. Once you arrive, you then build a stone temple in the shape of a pyramid. This temple must have a base that is exactly 9 square feet, and it must be precisely 9 feet tall at the point. You must then park your vehicle precisely 3 miles away from this temple and then make your way back to it while crawling on your hands and knees. Then, climb to the top of the temple, punch yourself in the nuts, and scream as loudly as you can, "I'm a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point for playing this game". Once you have accomplished this feat, walk back to your vehicle, drive back home, and put your comic collection back where it belongs. The first one to do this and come in here and post pictures of it, is declared a pathetic loser. The others must then drive back to their stone temple pyramid, destroy it, and take pictures to post for proof of its destruction. In the event of a tie where two or more people accomplish this feat and post their proof at the same time, then they must all drive 4 states away for round two and do the same thing. If, again, there is a tie, then those remaining will have to drive 5 states away for the third round, and so on. Good luck to all.

This is the funniest thread. To truly appreciate the genius of the response above, one should really read the entire thread - a must read for anyone who hasn't seen that thread...

Would that be true hm

lol And we wonder why we don't have a lot of females on this forum when the ones we do have get stupid questions like this....actually gave me the idea for my april fools joke.

Not so funny aparently.

This one would've gone on forever if it didn't get pulled!!!

Why was that thread pulled? Were some of you guys posting some not safe for work jokes?

Apparently for racist jokes.

what numbnuts thought it was a good idea to post racist jokes and NOT think they would get pulled?

sad too, some of those jokes on that thread were fricken funny and brightened up my day a little.