• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the Best Thread ever started in Comics General

83 posts in this topic

:popcorn:

It's a no-brainer. "Manufactured Gold", hands down, without a shred of doubt. (worship)

MasterChief went way above and beyond to expand consumer awareness. Team Derail couldn't get it locked fast enough, but finally managed.

Actually, I was just thinking of that thread but wasn't sure if it was in CG or not.

Link please for all the newbies to read it. Truly a "must read" thread for these boards. (thumbs u

Andy

Jason Ewert/FF 3.

Who knows how long that :censored: could have gone on without the collective board's detective skills.

Link for this one as well, please. :wishluck:

Andy

Andy, I'm afraid that you are going to be disappointed, as both of these threads have been deleted from board history, along with a few others.

The common theme of these threads was that they exposed either CGC fallibility, or how the system was being 'gamed'.

Whilst they were all extremely factual, informative and enlightening, they clearly need to be erased and we all need to keep drinking the Kool-Aid.

In the very near future, we will be allowed only three type of threads on the boards...

(1) Look at the prices in the XXX auctions! (worship)

(2) Auction hype threads in General. :banana:

(3) 'Happy Birthday To...' :foryou:

Here's a link to a thread I started a little while back called "Blast From The Past", it was meant to keep a bit of that information from Manufactured Gold alive. At that time, The link to the original Manufactured Gold thread was still working. It used to be only locked, but now it seems that CGC has truly deleted this thread. Too bad. :(

If you find Red_Hook, he has probably saved it somewhere and would be happy to share it.

Andy

Wasn't the PCS thread [or was it a Ewart thread?] where the CGC Marketing guy threaten legal action if people ran their mouths too much? That was a beauty . :cloud9:

There might have been.

But now there's deniability, as it's been deleted too. meh

I wonder if its been deleted? Will try and search it out but there can be no denying that it happened as the backlash was not what CGC expected.

My favorite was that one where those two guys got in that flame war a few months back.

Yeah, that one. Man that was cool (thumbs u

I also learned a lot from that thread last year asking everyone what their favorite comic was.

Very informative (worship)