• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Whats the Best Thread ever started in Comics General

83 posts in this topic

I don't know if this is the best thread ever:

The Ultimate CGC Game !!!

But Bug's post (12th in the thread) gets my vote for the best post ever made here: (worship)

I've got a better idea for this game. First, everyone who wants to participate must gather up every book they have in their collection and load it into their car (or truck, depending on how many books you have). Then, you must drive your collection at least 3 states away from where they are currently being stored. Once you arrive, you then build a stone temple in the shape of a pyramid. This temple must have a base that is exactly 9 square feet, and it must be precisely 9 feet tall at the point. You must then park your vehicle precisely 3 miles away from this temple and then make your way back to it while crawling on your hands and knees. Then, climb to the top of the temple, punch yourself in the nuts, and scream as loudly as you can, "I'm a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point for playing this game". Once you have accomplished this feat, walk back to your vehicle, drive back home, and put your comic collection back where it belongs. The first one to do this and come in here and post pictures of it, is declared a pathetic loser. The others must then drive back to their stone temple pyramid, destroy it, and take pictures to post for proof of its destruction. In the event of a tie where two or more people accomplish this feat and post their proof at the same time, then they must all drive 4 states away for round two and do the same thing. If, again, there is a tie, then those remaining will have to drive 5 states away for the third round, and so on. Good luck to all.

It was either admire someone else's monkey, stack slabs or start a new thread. :eyeroll:

Would you like me to start a popular thread. :baiting:

4pups2.jpg

Everyone else in here spoons each other? :o

Any thread with heavy doses of mikeyriffhard, FLEE & his CFP cabal, COI, Theagenes, delekkerste, comicwiz, MrBedrock, topofthetotem, Dale, BigMike, sal, chrisco, Timmay, DrWatson, most Canadian collectors, any chick, & greggy.

The best thread EVER was only up about 24 hrs. It had photos of great GA books on a table with "inadvertant" images of handguns, IV drug paraphernalia, a bound woman in the background, etc. The mods deleted it very quickly, but I burst out laughing with every new "book" photo. It's too bad it's no longer online, as it was absolutely hilarious.