• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Superman/Batman Dell'Otto French variant

3 posts in this topic

Ok, I'm selling my first comic book... and it's for a good cause... my hubby has his eye on another book and I'd like to surprise him w/it for X-Mas. So I'm trimming off some of my collection.

Shipping is $10. US only.

First :takeit: get's it. PM's considered.

It has been girl owned (if it works for cars, it's gotta add value for comics!). Never abused or misrepresented. Case is in excellent condition. No cracks/scratches. It will be packed with finesse and shipped with care. Scans are of the actual comic.

I had this graded at Chicago Wizard World this summer. It's out of my personal collection and was shipped to me from France. This is honestly my favorite cover EVER. Seriously, the artwork on this is awesome.

The cover has a foil/gloss coating over batman, the rest of the cover is a matte finish. (Sorry the scan doesn't show this). It was only offered at the Angouleme French Comic Con in 2008, and has been sold out w/the publisher. It contains the story from Action Comic #843 & Batman #657.

Superman/Batman #7 Gabriele Dell'Otto French Variant

LIMITED TO 2,000 COPIES WORLDWIDE

$190