• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC's you will one day frame...

42 posts in this topic

Are there any CGC's/SS that you would love to get framed as a set?

I've been working on getting Iron Man SS things to go together for a few months - I never thought i'd top my Granov, but then I managed to get a Favreau sig (Thanks to Mike), and today (Thanks to Billy), I got my first Stan Lee SS, that fits perfect with my other two. I'm definitely going to get these framed in the near future.

granovleefavreau.jpg

ADI GRANOV | STAN LEE | JON FAVREAU

Show yours :)

Id love to do a Byrne set hm

Frameitagainsam frames are great and affordable. I have my Magneto sketches hanging up. He has them in many different colors. I got mine next to a Fraternity blanket and got the frames in the same colors. Fits great with the hot Flips CGC bags perfectly. the glare is from the bags on the case. E-mail him and see how much he charge for international shipping.

IMGP0670.jpg

So you're a big Buffy fan? :) My brother has original cover art man.

I'm getting my Angel triple signed and Buffy quad signed framed -- I think it'll be a kind of cool compliment to each other.

Awesome does he have a gallery or something online showcasing it?

Nope. He got it from the artists, he did work experience years ago at Sony Studio's, he's not to much into comics nowadays (doesn't hate them off course - just not like us on the forum lol). I could sneak in his room and take a picture if you like :P