• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

missing last page

10 posts in this topic

Ok, I have an X-men 3, nice condition (6 to 6.5) but it is missing the last page (it is an ad page so the story is fine)....how will this hurt grading?

I was going to submit this book only to realized the last page is missing yesterday..total bummer.

thanks

Ok, I have an X-men 3, nice condition (6 to 6.5) but it is missing the last page (it is an ad page so the story is fine)....how will this hurt grading?

I was going to submit this book only to realized the last page is missing yesterday..total bummer.

thanks

If it's truly the last page that's missing, then the splash page is hanging by a thread (or missing too). Give it up - I would NEVER submit a book with a missing page. Period. :makepoint::sumo:

the last page was neatly cut off with about 1/4 inch to the staple so the splash is 100% INTACT...I did say the story is fine.

Well, that is the best case scenario for a missing page, but I still wouldn't sub it - what's to gain? hm Not for an X-Men #3, at least.

I think this will just come back a .5, incomplete?

I think that's only if it's missing a story page. It's hard to say for certain though, because CGC has gradually moved away from using the green label over the years. What once garnered a green label might not anymore.

I think this will just come back a .5, incomplete?

I think that's only if it's missing a story page. It's hard to say for certain though, because CGC has gradually moved away from using the green label over the years. What once garnered a green label might not anymore.

Agreed - that's why it's called a "krap" shoot lol