• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pregrading always right?

5 posts in this topic

I was wondering what happens after they pregraded let´s say 100 comics, contacted you and sorted out all the ones that are too low. Is it guaranteed then that all those pregrades turn out to be the final grades? Or is it not guaranteed but normal in let´s say 99.9% of all cases?

That´s probably another Darth only question, or do others here prescreen too..?

The "pre" part of it only promises a minimum grade, not the exact grade. So, you send in 100 copies of "Death to the Specs" by Miller, tell CGC to pregrade 'em at 9.6, they tell you 60 were accepted, so the minimum grade on all 60 you get back slabbed will be 9.6. You won't get any 9.4's or lower back. Comprende?

well, 6 eyes see more than 2, eh? There might always be something that the first grader didnt see immedeately..and I dont wanna know how many books he has got to pregrade every day..probably hundreds..

mmm whatever... I like CGC, I dont wanna make them bad.

I even talked to my gf/fiancee and she will move to Sarasoto with me asap...well if that ain´t nice...