• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

Updated for Foolkiller:

Here's what's left, if you have spent in excess of $100 thus far in this thread, please take 15% off all RAW. Cap slabs are still at 10% off:

Cap 103 CGC 9.6 o/w $450

Cap 104 CGC 9.6 white (bowling green) $525 (you won't find a nicer one)

Cap 105 CGC 9.4 ow/w $225 (christie's copy)

Cap 106 CGC 9.4 o/w $125

Cap 109 CGC 9.6 white $475

Cap 113 CGC 9.4 white $325

DC:

Adventure 375 VF $22

Showcase 22 CGC 7.0 o/w $8800

Superboy and the Legion of Super Heroes 237 NM- $5

World's Finest 220 NM- $10

Marvel:

ASM 53b VF/NM $90 SOLD

Defenders 9 NM- $25

FF 46 NM-/NM (sooo close to NM), gorgeous copy $260 SOLD

Thor 199 NM-/NM $20 SOLD

Web of Spider Man 31 NM- $5

Web of Spider Man 32 NM- $5

Dell:

Dell Giant: Tom and Jerry Toy Fair #1 VF/NM $80

Dell Giant: Silly Symphonies 8 VF/NM+ $100

Other:

Sonic 77 NM $5

I will begin listing tonight at 9 PM EST. I'd like to blow out what's remaining.... (not the slabs though).

For all raw on this list take 25% off.

If you'd like the FF 46 and FF 4 you can have as a pair for 35% off (if you buy both).

lol

two dealers went for it at the same time.

ah well.... Roy, you're the winner. And yes, there will be something else in there for you as well, as promised beyond the two GA books. Just FYI, it's another GA Tec, free.

Actually Brent edited his :takeit: into the first post but it was at the same time as my :takeit: so I don't know.

doh!

but then he posted a ill take it after you..so i would say you won it dude

Just rip the FF #4 in half. Send the top half and the Batman to Brent and the bottom half and the Wonder Woman to Roy. lol

Alright, well, technically, Roy posted an "unconditional" I'll take it, which trumps all else. So given how close it was, I'm going to go with Roy as the winner.

Brent, if this is a major problem, PM me. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it up to you, but I think this is the most fair thing...

FF 4/FF46 sold to Roy at 35% off. Two GA books listed are free to you + 1 more freebie GA Tec.

Alright, well, technically, Roy posted an "unconditional" I'll take it, which trumps all else. So given how close it was, I'm going to go with Roy as the winner.

Brent, if this is a major problem, PM me. I'm sure I'll find a way to make it up to you, but I think this is the most fair thing...

FF 4/FF46 sold to Roy at 35% off. Two GA books listed are free to you + 1 more freebie GA Tec.

:applause: