• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

Man this thread is crazy...I think that if Foolkiller posted a picture of a dog turd, 6 people would post up the "take it" smiley within 10 seconds... lol

It probably would be a wise buy since even Foolkiller's turds are VF.

I have lots more to come -- including digging into a collection that I bought this year with lots of affordable keys and other early books. There will also be some more cheap books and other stuff...

I may post some slabs tonight by list, but no scans for a couple of weeks until the Saturday following Thanksgiving.

DC Westerns? DC Horror?

I have lots more to come -- including digging into a collection that I bought this year with lots of affordable keys and other early books. There will also be some more cheap books and other stuff...

I may post some slabs tonight by list, but no scans for a couple of weeks until the Saturday following Thanksgiving.

DC Westerns? DC Horror?

Definitely some DC horror to come. I think when I come back I'll be starting with a bang, just to remind everyone of this thread, since I fully expect it will take a break for the time I'm gone.

Invoices are out and shipping will start on Saturday following Thanksgiving. Thanks to everyone.

Trial is over, we were successful against both Pfizer and Wyeth in a Hormone Replacement Therapy trial -- juries have been finding both compensatory and punitive damages -- both of these companies have a long history of egregious conduct on their products Prempro, Premarin and Provera and juries have been seeing it: $6.3 million in compensatory, $28 million in punitive damages (very tough to get, finding willful and wanton conduct against both defendants).

Enough soapbox, I'll be listing some scans of my Cap slabs at 11 PM as well as one other special book.

Cap slab list:

Cap 100 CGC 9.6 ow/w $3000 SOLD

Cap 101 CGC 9.4 ow/w $275 SOLD

Cap 102 CGC 9.6 ow/w $450 SOLD

Cap 103 CGC 9.6 o/w $450

Cap 104 CGC 9.6 white (bowling green) $525 (you won't find a nicer one)

Cap 105 CGC 9.4 ow/w $225 (christie's copy)

Cap 106 CGC 9.4 o/w $125

Cap 107 CGC 9.4 white $200

Cap 108 CGC 9.4 ow/w (boston) $175 SOLD

Cap 109 CGC 9.6 white $475

Cap 110 CGC 9.4 white (pac coast) $550

Cap 111 CGC 9.6 white (last sold for $1200, 12 month $710) $800 Cleveland copy

Cap 113 CGC 9.4 white $325

Trial is over, we were successful against both Pfizer and Wyeth in a Hormone Replacement Therapy trial -- juries have been finding both compensatory and punitive damages -- both of these companies have a long history of egregious conduct on their products Prempro, Premarin and Provera and juries have been seeing it: $6.3 million in compensatory, $28 million in punitive damages (very tough to get, finding willful and wanton conduct against both defendants).

Does this mean that you're going to start giving comics away? :baiting:

Man this thread is crazy...I think that if Foolkiller posted a picture of a dog turd, 6 people would post up the "take it" smiley within 10 seconds... lol

It probably would be a wise buy since even Foolkiller's turds are VF.

:sick:

:takeit: I'll take it, but only if it's dry to the touch. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

On the day I get a bonus from this (hopefully) fully resolved litigation, I can tell you now (though it may be a couple more years off) that I will be giving away books that day.

On the day I get a bonus from this (hopefully) fully resolved litigation, I can tell you now (though it may be a couple more years off) that I will be giving away books that day.

Congrats Brian. Aren't these drug companies notorious for dragging these trials out with appeal after appeal??? Make them pay, wish we had the same sort of justice like this in Canada

Congrats Brian. Aren't these drug companies notorious for dragging these trials out with appeal after appeal??? Make them pay, wish we had the same sort of justice like this in Canada

They will surely appeal, as they did with our last client and the one before that and the one before that.

Except this time, they've just gotten hit with successive verdicts of $3.8 mil + $75 mil punitive with this one today. All we can do is keep trying them. I'd say you could even argue it was an aberration -- except when you keep talking to the jurors, and you see the evidence, the amount of absolute deception and pollution of even the medical literature it's astounding the conduct engaged in and the absolute refusal to take responsibility is amazing, but not surprising.