• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Foolkiller's Holiday Sale

2,589 posts in this topic

I was 1 for 1 this time. My ratio is improving :grin:

I gave up even trying a while back. Now it just fun entertainment watching

I know what you mean, I've really enjoyed watching these auctions unfold. I don't know how Brian keeps up with all of them it happens so fast and furious.

that is a funny one...same here...great books and great prices and by the time I checked in at 11 pm, it was all over. That X-men 45 was a gem Roy! :frustrated:

Which is why Tupenny bought it ;)

that is a funny one...same here...great books and great prices and by the time I checked in at 11 pm, it was all over. That X-men 45 was a gem Roy! :frustrated:

I was either second or third for that book. My computer at home sucks. Probably would have won a couple more books if I was at work. May have to go in tonight before Brian starts up again. :whistle:

hehe....thanks..too many :takeit: that i couldn't follow.