• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John's Slick and Affordable midgrades, Marvel and DC, SA and BA! 70+ books

80 posts in this topic

ASM 187, great Starlin art in this one! 9.0. Guide $20, my price $12.

Incredible Hulk, 5.0, nice appearance but corner wear upper left, $3. Death of Warlock! Don't panic, he's reborn in the next issue.

Incredible Hulk 155, 6.0, guide $9, my price $4.50.

Incredible Hulk 147, 7.0, white pages, guide $11.50, my price $6.

Sub-mariner 2, 5.0, nice presentable, flat copy, J. Buscema art. Guide $20, my price $9.

:takeit: start a pile

Incredible Hulk, 5.0, nice appearance but corner wear upper left, $3. Death of Warlock! Don't panic, he's reborn in the next issue.

Sub-mariner 2, 5.0, nice presentable, flat copy, J. Buscema art. Guide $20, my price $9.

'Bout time you acknowledged pajama boy through a purchase. :sumo: That is one of the great ASM late Bronze covers. :cloud9:

(worship) Thank you!

'Bout time you acknowledged pajama boy through a purchase. :sumo: That is one of the great ASM late Bronze covers. :cloud9:

No , Starlin + Cap :applause:

:tonofbricks:

:tonofbricks:

It's got great art, don't know why I sold it actually. :tonofbricks:

Previously offered, but the price keeps dropping! Brave and the Bold 44, sixth Hawkman by Kubert, classic greytone, arguably one of the best examples of this technique. Looks like a Fine but it has two quarter sized moisture stains (one lower right front, the other on the back). Also the paper around the bottom staple is torn so that it's hanging on by the piece that's under the staple, if that makes sense. Still tightly attached though. I'll call this one a 4.0. Guide $50, my price $25.

BB44.jpg