• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John's Slick and Affordable midgrades, Marvel and DC, SA and BA! 70+ books

80 posts in this topic

I wasn't going to run this thread yet, but I've been spending money like a drunken politician so I better raise some cash! Most of the books I'm listing will be in the mid-grade range, priced at 40-60% of guide depending on the book. There might be a few higher grades in there. I'm going to list at least 70 books in the coming days--most new to my threads--so start a pile and save on shipping!

Speaking of which, I'm going to try to keep it as cheap as possible: $3 for 1-3 books, $5 for 4-8, and $7 for more than 8. That's for inside the U.S.... international will be exact cost.

Returns are fine for any reason.

I expect to run this through Tuesday and ship by Thursday.

Sub-mariner 9, 5.0, beautiful colors. There are some really nice early Subby covers, and this is one of them! First appearance of Serpent Crown. Don't even remember who she was. (shrug)

Guide $12.50, my price $7.

SM9.jpg

Sub-mariner 12, 5.0 (has some storage indents on the back, like it was the bottom comic in a stack sitting on a wire mesh shelf). Second part of Serpent Crown's origin! Get the whole story!

(By the way, the baddie on the cover is a gentleman named Krustatos, in case you were curious.)

Nice M. Severin art.

Guide $10, my price $5.

SM12.jpg

Lois 113, 6.5. Guide $19, my price $9. In addition to the strangest love stories ever told, reprints 2 Kubert pages from a previously unpublished GA Flash story featuring an original version of Rose and Thorn! Love the obscure.

Lois113.jpg