• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Early Action, Timelys, Schomburg & L.B. Cole

32 posts in this topic

Phil - Great books, and very reasonable prices. I would snag that STT 11 in a second if I didn't alreay have one. I think you are up against a couple of factors here. There are two or three big auctions running right now, and all have a ton of Golden Age. Also, it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, it's the economy.

Phil - Great books, and very reasonable prices. I would snag that STT 11 in a second if I didn't alreay have one. I think you are up against a couple of factors here. There are two or three big auctions running right now, and all have a ton of Golden Age. Also, it goes without saying, but I'll say it anyway, it's the economy.

True dat....but for these books to be sitting around still unsold at these prices is absurd. :screwy: They won't be available at these prices for long, I can assure you of that! :whatev:

True dat....but for these books to be sitting around still unsold at these prices is absurd. :screwy: They won't be available at these prices for long, I can assure you of that! :whatev:

I feel your pain Phil, I've had virtually zero action in my thread... I feel like it's got to be the Clink auction.

I feel your pain Phil, I've had virtually zero action in my thread... I feel like it's got to be the Clink auction.

Re: the economy......Wall St. sez were in a "V" shaped recovery.....gasp! Are we implying there is a disconnect between Wall Street and the reality of what is REALLY going on in the economy. Blasphemy! :preach:

:preach:The other problem is that it is like a dog gone Led Zeplin Concert inside Foolkillers thread....I even witnessed one guy throwing himself on his own sword in the frenzy :preach::ohnoez:

:preach:The other problem is that it is like a dog gone Led Zeplin Concert inside Foolkillers thread....I even witnessed one guy throwing himself on his own sword in the frenzy :preach::ohnoez:

And that is the other problem...