• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade CGC graded books for sale. Some from CGC and some from my personal.

73 posts in this topic

Gang, got a few books coming up for sale. All prices include shipping. Paypal is ok (personal Paypal or check/MO preferred). Can handle time payments for a few weeks but really, I'd like to clear everything up before the end of the month if possible.

Going to be posting the following.

Amazing Spider-man #121 CGC 9.4 ow/w

Avengers #26 CGC 9.2 White

Daredevil #131 CGC 9.6 off white

Giant Size X-men #1 CGC 9.4 ow/w

Journey Into Mystery #97 CGC 7.0 c/ow

Journey Into Mystery #103 CGC 8.5 ow/w

Journey Into Mystery #107 CGC 9.2 o/w

X-men #139 CGC 9.8 white

X-men #139 CGC 9.8 white (multiple copies).

Scans coming up in a few.

Book was pressed. Really thought it had a shot at 9.8. Perfectly centered puppy.

Asking $400 shipped.

Daredevil131CGC9_6.jpg

Probably the sharpest, deepest inks I have ever seen on this book. They are just blazing on this copy. Tiny tear at top of spine keeps this book out of 9.6/9.8

Asking $1300 shipped.

GiantSizeX19_4.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #97 CGC 7_0 c/ow

Bought this book for my personal. Basically a 9.0 book with a back cover tan spot at the bottom spine back cover. Just a killer copy for the grade. Book was pressed.

Asking $130 shipped. Sold!

JourneyIntoMystery97CGC7_0.jpg

This is one of those impossible to find JIM books in grade. Another one that was bought for my personal collection that I can't keep. Seeing as the Mound City copy sold for about $2K, this seems a bargain at my asking price. This book also seems to be difficult to find without tanning or nice PQ in my experience.

Asking $500 shipped. SOLD!

JourneyIntoMystery103CGC8_5.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #107 CGC 9.2 ow

Another book from my personal collection. This book is every bit a 9.4 with one spine stress at the bottom and what looks to be a ncb bend at the back cover, spine. One grader gave this book a 9.4.

Asking $750 shipped.

JourneyIntoMystery107CGC9_2.jpg

This is one of those impossible to find JIM books in grade. Another one that was bought for my personal collection that I can't keep. Seeing as the Mound City copy sold for about $2K, this seems a bargain at my asking price. This book also seems to be difficult to find without tanning or nice PQ in my experience.

Asking $500

i miss my copy. :sorry:

X-men #140 CGC 9.8 white

I have multiple copies of this book. First come first served. One of my favorite Byrne books of all time. I subbed quite a few of these from a recent find in hopes of a 9.9.

Asking $80 shipped.

X-men140CGC9_8.jpg

Gang, got a few books coming up for sale. All prices include shipping. Paypal is ok (personal Paypal or check/MO preferred). Can handle time payments for a few weeks but really, I'd like to clear everything up before the end of the month if possible.

Going to be posting the following.

Amazing Spider-man #121 CGC 9.4 ow/w

Avengers #26 CGC 9.2 White

Journey Into Mystery #97 CGC 7.0 c/ow

Journey Into Mystery #107 CGC 9.2 o/w

X-men #139 CGC 9.8 white

X-men #139 CGC 9.8 white (multiple copies).

Scans coming up in a few.

Very nice books Roy. GL with the sale.

Gang, I believe that is it for now. I'll field reasonable offers. Some books I have more room that others.

R.

Journey Into Mystery #97 CGC 7_0 c/ow

Bought this book for my personal. Basically a 9.0 book with a back cover tan spot at the bottom spine back cover. Just a killer copy for the grade. Book was pressed.

Asking $130 shipped.

:takeit:

BAM!

If you are looking for a nice JIM Thor, that book was a no brainer!

Asking $500 shipped.

hm

What is the CGC number on this one ?

X-men #140 CGC 9.8 white

I have multiple copies of this book. First come first served. One of my favorite Byrne books of all time. I subbed quite a few of these from a recent find in hopes of a 9.9.

Asking $80 shipped.

X-men140CGC9_8.jpg

X-men #140 CGC 9.8 white

Asking $80 shipped.

Thans schlep!

Still have more copies available is somebody cares.

(thumbs u