• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA Wonder Woman #5, CGC 5.5 OW/W SOLD!

30 posts in this topic

I think it's a good thing I skipped Poetry 101;) ...

Anyway, ...Wonder Woman #5, 5.5 CGC with off-White to White pages. I upgraded a while ago, so this is my under copy. I did have it pressed by Matt Nelson because there was a wicked spine roll...it's all lovely now. As a matter of fact, I really shouldn't have upgraded ;)

Guide is $550, my asking price is $525.00 $450.00. Paypal, checks, MO's are fine. Priority shipping in the US is included. Shipping out of the US is at cost minus $10.00.

Insurance is included.

:takeit: wins, but you can post a :takeit: in a PM if you prefer, and I always listen to reasonable offers....I listen to unreasonable ones, too, but I probably won't accept those.

Returns for any reason within 7 days. Buyer pays for return shipping unless I made an error.

I don't mind time payments, but please pm me first so we can discuss terms.

Thanks, everyone:) it's also the First appearance of Dr. Psycho.I've always liked the cover:)

What exactly is happening on that cover? I just notice the lady's legs sticking straight up today and I'm even more baffled than before lol

Thanks, everyone:) it's also the First appearance of Dr. Psycho.I've always liked the cover:)

What exactly is happening on that cover? I just notice the lady's legs sticking straight up today and I'm even more baffled than before lol

You'll have to read it and find out;) Of course since the author was a Psychiatrist ...sometimes, his stories get quite interesting;)

He invented the lie detector, too...in case anyone didn't know that....and he lived with 2 women, for at least some period of time.

You'll have to read it and find out;) Of course since the author was a Psychiatrist ...sometimes, his stories get quite interesting;)

He invented the lie detector, too...in case anyone didn't know that....and he lived with 2 women, for at least some period of time.

The Les Daniels book on Wonder Woman covers all of this in great detail and is a wonderful read. Check it out:

Wonder Woman History

The Les Daniels book on Wonder Woman covers all of this in great detail and is a wonderful read. Check it out:

Wonder Woman History

I have most of the books, but I believe that was one that was in the package with the figurine.

Marston did believe that women were more truthful than men... hm

Dr. Psycho sent a pen bomb to Steve Trevor and the secretary touched the pen and made it blow up and end up being under the pile of rubble with her legs sticking out. Diana tried to warn her from touching the pen but she didn't listen. :makepoint:

Hi Sha! :hi: that book sure is purdy!! :luhv:

Wonder Woman History

I have most of the books, but I believe that was one that was in the package with the figurine.

You know I just thought that his life would make a great movie. I wonder why no one has ever done it. He was one out there dude.

Wonder Woman History

You know I just thought that his life would make a great movie. I wonder why no one has ever done it. He was one out there dude.

I've often thought of that myself, about the movie..There is just so much room for intrigue here...The WW cover where she is strapped to a lie detector, always gave me a chill.