• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few random slabs for sale

96 posts in this topic

how about some DC dollar books with Adams covers?? or Batman 227 9.6....or Strange Adventures 210 ... Superman 204.... :baiting:

World's Finest Comics 245 6-7/77 D.C. Comics Universal n/a n/a n/a

Passed the 9.6 pre-screen.

I don't care what anyone says, 9.8's from the early 70's for under $70.00!?!?!?!?!?!

I wish I did not have my crack habit.

Sign of the times, not only in the economy, but in this market. It'll get to a point soon (if it hasn't already), where the financial payoff for submitting non-key Bronze in the hopes of getting a 9.8 back just isn't worth it. I think we may be there already.

Don't mean to pee in Joey's Cheerios, who happens to be offering some great books at very attractive prices. I should probably save my meaningless opinions for CG.

I don't care what anyone says, 9.8's from the early 70's for under $70.00!?!?!?!?!?!

I wish I did not have my crack habit.

Sign of the times, not only in the economy, but in this market. It'll get to a point soon (if it hasn't already), where the financial payoff for submitting non-key Bronze in the hopes of getting a 9.8 back just isn't worth it. I think we may be there already.

Don't mean to pee in Joey's Cheerios, who happens to be offering some great books at very attractive prices. I should probably save my meaningless opinions for CG.

I did not expect to get many nibbles George so no harm, no foul. I am sure if I offered these up for $50 instead of $65 I would still get no one to bite. I was going to offer more $25-50 books but I am thinking of changing my mind.