• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants #98 to benefit the Wrestling Team

6 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I am donating this book to Arex for his wrestling team. Please see his thread here:

Arex's Wrestling Auctions; please go here to bid

Anyway, I am covering shipping in the USA and I will pay part of it outside. Please contact Arex to pay him via paypal or however you decide to work it out.

Thanks for supporting a worthy cause.

Dan

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 White $80.00 (pressed but it didn't make a difference as it was already a 9.6)

nm98.jpg

Hi all,

I am donating this book to Arex for his wrestling team. Please see his thread here:

Anyway, I am covering shipping in the USA and I will pay part of it outside. Please contact Arex to pay him via paypal or however you decide to work it out.

Dan

New Mutants #98 CGC 9.6 White $80.00 (pressed but it didn't make a difference as it was already a 9.6)

nm98.jpg

hm so tempting...

Hi all,

Dan

nm98.jpg

hm so tempting...

It is for a good case.. :baiting:

Hi all,

Dan

nm98.jpg

hm so tempting...

It is for a good case.. :baiting:

it is... and im already bidding in his auction... i really want a 9.8... but this is a sweet book someone should scoop this up :cloud9:

Hi all,

Dan

nm98.jpg

I have a 9.4 I can sell to make up for this expense.

:takeit:

Hi all,

Dan

nm98.jpg

I have a 9.4 I can sell to make up for this expense.

:takeit:

Thanks. PM sent.

Dan