• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TTA #49, 1st Giant Man & Origin. Nice Mid-Grade Copy. SOLD by PM.

9 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone, up for sale is my lower copy of Tales to Astonish #49, 1st Appearance and Origin of Giant Man.

I just upgraded, so I'm offering this one up to the boards...its a great book.

The pic does this book no justice...I do not have a scanner yet so it was taken with a digital camera.

Shipping will be 12 bucks, boxed and bubble wrapped nicely for security, in the US only.

PM me with any questions, etc...and thanks as always for looking!

TTA 49, CGC 6.5, Off-White Pages. $150.00 $140.00 $120.00 SOLD

TTA49.jpg

A few of you have asked for a description of the book, flaws, etc...so I called CGC a few minutes ago and they were very nice and gave me the graders notes. They are as follows:

Graded: 5/2004

Notes: Light creases on spine, light crease on top back cover, 1.50 written in pencil on back cover, top left corner, off-white pages.

Feel free to PM with any other questions...thanks again!

Great looking comic! :applause:

Looks like perfect centering to me which is so hard to find on this book.

Most copies I see, including mine, doesn't have the whole "MARVEL" written in the price box due to miswrap.

The Eraser!! :headbang:

Thanks! It does have perfect centering and looks better than a 6.5 to me. And you gotta love the Eraser...lol.