• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High grade silver/bronze and one gold

10 posts in this topic

Not feeling so hot today, and I am stuck at home, so I figured I would list some nice books.

Shipping is extra. I take paypal, money orders and checks. Please do not buy from me if you are currently on the probation list.

First book in a few. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer, here or in a PM. Thanks for looking.

Not feeling so hot today, and I am stuck at home, so I figured I would list some nice books.

Shipping is extra. I take paypal, money orders and checks. Please do not buy from me if you are currently on the probation list.

First book in a few. Feel free to ask questions or make an offer, here or in a PM. Thanks for looking.

Why are you named after a Month?

wuss. suck it up

I tried to. I went in this morning and got sent home by my boss. He didn't want me to infect the rest of the office with my diseases and maladies.

What exactly is a "Ma ladies" ?

I heard this term in a sting operation on one of those reality TV detective shows......This guy in a older Cadillac keep saying " those is maladies" and thay makes me my money"??? He also told another guy" don't *spoon* with maladies"?

Ok, to hell with this.

I have no scanner, and the pictures I took are terrible.

Here are the first ten books. If anyone wants to see one, let me know and I will do my best with the camera. More books listed as I grade.

Amazing Spider-Man 95 9.0 $70

Amazing Spider-Man 115 8.5 $30

Avengers 48 9.2 $70 (fantastic cover whites) SOLD

Captain Marvel 3 9.2 $40 SOLD

Conan 9 9.4 $70

Champions 1 9.2 $25

DC Special 26 w/Enemy Ace 9.2 $30

Detective 395 6.5 $30 (first Adams on Batman)

Fantastic Four 76 9.2 $85

GI Combat 247 9.6 $25 (unread)

Here are the rest...

JLA 138 9.4 $30 (great Adams cover)

Mystery in Space 80 7.5 $40 (great cover pinks and white pages) SOLD

Strange Tales 141 9.2 $40

Sub-Mariner 6 9.2 $45 (great cover)

Superboy 163 9.0/9.2 $35 (Adams cover)

Tales of Asgard 1 9.0 $35 (sharp copy)

Thor 133 9.2 $50

War Battles 5 8.5 $45 (great flamethrower cover, Harvey File Copy)

X-Men 18 8.5/9.0 $120 (pressed)

Why are you named after a Month?

His birthday is in October