• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Megan Fox talks X-Men

58 posts in this topic

Can someone explain to me why Megan Fox is popular (shrug)

If you have to ask, you'll never truly know...her face is absolutely extraordinary for an actress. Her body is solid, but I could name twenty actresses with a better one...I can't name many with a better face. :luhv:

are you including her fivehead, or just the area from her eyebrows to her chin?

If you have to ask, you'll never truly know...her face is absolutely extraordinary for an actress. Her body is solid, but I could name twenty actresses with a better one...I can't name many with a better face. :luhv:

nobody is perfect. :screwy::slapfight:

Exhibit "A"

megan_fox_fhm_0307_02.jpg

:o

Excuse..I 'll be back in 10 minutes..I have to..uhm..mmm..take a carp......make that 2 minutes ...

I'm sorry, I apologize beforehand, because she may be the sweetest person you'd ever want to meet but her face gives me this vibe like she would be an absolute stuck-up biotch IMO. ,

besides, one quick search and anyone can see hundreds or thousands of provocative photos of girls who look on par or better then her anyway.

I dont understand all the disdain for Megan Fox,she is HOT,HOT,HOT!

She's also wild and crazy,you guys know what they say about a crazy woman?They are much better in the sack :headbang:

All true. She also hasn't shown any particular talent for acting or intelligence...which doesn't necessarily mean she's stupid and can't act, she should get at least a LITTLE better as she ages--she's still only 23. I'm hoping she does become a good actress, as she's easy to watch. :luhv:

I'm sorry, I apologize beforehand, because she may be the sweetest person you'd ever want to meet but her face gives me this vibe like she would be an absolute stuck-up biotch IMO. ,

besides, one quick search and anyone can see hundreds or thousands of provocative photos of girls who look on par or better then her anyway.

All true. She's only hyped up as high as she's become due to being in Transformers, and because she's unusually hot for an ACTRESS. As a model, she's so-so. Odds are she'll disappear as an actress soon. meh

She's no 10...but I'd give her a 9. I rate the average Hollywood actress around a 7, with 8s being somewhat frequent. She's a good cut above the looks of the average actress.

Not sure I should keep calling her an "actress" just because Michael Bay thought she'd look hot on the big screen. :makepoint:

She's not the type that would normally grab my attention, but the "bent over the car examining the engine" scene from Transformers is the main thing I liked about that movie lol

I forced myself to watch Transformers 2 recently though, and she was outdone by the robo-assassin girl :luhv: (although she was less hot when she started turning all spikey fanged robot...)

She's not the type that would normally grab my attention, but the "bent over the car examining the engine" scene from Transformers is the main thing I liked about that movie lol

Yea I started humping my girlfriend's leg when that part came on screen :insane: