• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Snatch Comics #3 CGC 9.6 Price reduced

13 posts in this topic

Due to a major shipping snafu on my part, I wasn't able to get this book to thecollector in time for his attempt to get some Robert Crumb signatures. :(

But I could use the grocery money, so I'm offering this book for exactly what I paid for it from another boardie. Price includes Priority shipping in the US and First-class to Canada.

Paypal preferred. First :takeit: gets it.

$150 shipped $135 shipped

(the white areas, obviously, are censor bars :wink: )

snatch3.jpg

Lebowski is a great man who teaches underprivileged children to read in his spare time. He spends two months every year swatting mosquitoes in the Panama Canal to help curb the spread of malaria. His beard is a source of green, renewable energy that scientists hope to reproduce in the lab, forever freeing us from fossil fuels.

So buy his book. Srsly.

Lebowski is a great man who teaches underprivileged children to read in his spare time. He spends two months every year swatting mosquitoes in the Panama Canal to help curb the spread of malaria. His beard is a source of green, renewable energy that scientists hope to reproduce in the lab, forever freeing us from fossil fuels.

So buy his book. Srsly.

:roflmao: