• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA & a few SA books - mostly mid-grade - most 20% - 30% OSPG prices

53 posts in this topic

I'm planning to put up around 100 books for sale over the next week or so. I'm trying to thin out my collection a bit by getting rid of my doubles. My wife and I are planning to buy our first house, hopefully before the end of the year, and I'd like to make the move easier by downsizing a bit as well.

Titles will include:

ASM, PPSSM, Dr. Strange, Defenders, Ghost Rider, Hero for Hire, Hulk, Marvel Team-up, Marvel Two-in-one, Thor, and possibly a few DCs and some comic magazines.

Most of these books will be in the 5.0 - 7.0 range and most will be around 20% - 30% OSPG prices with a few exceptions like the graded books and older ASMs. Offers are happily considered.

DOMESTIC US SHIPPING: $5 for 1 - 6 books; $9 for 7 or more. And shipping is FREE for orders of $30 or more!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: Charged at exact cost, but depends upon weight and destination. Please PM me first before committing to buy. If you don't, the books will sell to the next domestic buyer. Please work with me, and I'll be happy to work with you!

Payment via Paypal or USPS Money Order.

Hopefully, that covers it. Here's the first couple books.

ASM 21 - 4.0 - $30SOLD!!

ASM 37 - 4.0 - $20SOLD!!

th_ASM21_front.jpgth_ASM21_back.jpgth_ASM37_front.jpgth_ASM37_back.jpg

BA Spidey lot -

138 - 7.5

142 - 7.0

146 - 8.0 - small 1/8" tear on b/c otherwise 8.5

147 - 6.5

157 - 8.0

160 - 8.0

162 - 6.5 ncb crease upper right corner f/c through comics code

163 - 8.0

$40 shipped.$32 shipped. SOLD!!

th_ASM138_front.jpgth_ASM142_front.jpgth_ASM146_front.jpgth_ASM147_front.jpgth_ASM157_front.jpgth_ASM160_front.jpgth_ASM162_front.jpgth_ASM163_front.jpg

Dr. Strange lot - Great Brunner covers & art

1 - 5.0 due to some ncb creases on cover, but also has black marker at the top edge of the f/c :( so I'm basically not even counting this in the price for the lot.

2 - 7.5

3 - 8.0

4 - 7.5

5 - 4.5 ncb crease that goes diagonally through book

6 - 5.0? not sure how to grade. Would be around 7.0/7.5 but it looks like someone sneezed on the book. Another freebie in this lot.

$20 shipped. $17 shipped. $14 shipped SOLD!

th_DS1_front.jpgth_DS2_front.jpgth_DS3_front.jpgth_DS4_front.jpgth_DS5_front.jpgth_DS6_front.jpg

That's it for tonight. Thanks to DR.FRANKENSTEIN for the purchase and to anyone else who looked.

I'll probably post my Defenders run tomorrow night including Marvel Feature 1. I'm thinking about posting it as a group lot first, but will break them up individually if there is no interest in them as a group. I have a slabbed copy of issue 23 - 9.4 with White pages that I will sell separately.

That's it for tonight. Thanks to DR.FRANKENSTEIN for the purchase and to anyone else who looked.

I'll probably post my Defenders run tomorrow night including Marvel Feature 1. I'm thinking about posting it as a group lot first, but will break them up individually if there is no interest in them as a group. I have a slabbed copy of issue 23 - 9.4 with White pages that I will sell separately.

Thank you as well sir!!!

:whee::whee::whee::whee:

BA Spidey lot -

138 - 7.5

142 - 7.0

146 - 8.0 - small 1/8" tear on b/c otherwise 8.5

147 - 6.5

157 - 8.0

160 - 8.0

162 - 6.5 ncb crease upper right corner f/c through comics code

163 - 8.0

$40 shipped.$32 shipped.