• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BA & a few SA books - mostly mid-grade - most 20% - 30% OSPG prices

53 posts in this topic

That's all I've got scanned for tonight. Next will be a near complete run of Marvel Team-up 1 - 25. I plan to sell issue 1 & 2 (CGC graded 9.2) separately and then 3 - 25 as a group lot. May not be able to scan them until Sunday though.

Thanks to Kramerica for todays purchases. (worship) And thanks to everyone who looked at my thread.

I'm always happy to entertain offers as well.

Saturday night :bump: with further lowered prices. Please refer to the original posts for grades and scans.

ASM 64 - 4.0 due to sub crease - $3 SOLD!

Dr. Strange lot - issues 1-6 - $14 shipped SOLD!

PPSSM lot - issues 1, 2, 4, 5 - $18 shipped

Subby 6 - $4 SOLD!

Fantasy Masterpieces - $4 SOLD!

Fantastic Four 55 - $12 SOLD!

Marvel Feature 1 - $12 SOLD!

Defenders lot - issues 17 - 22 - $14 shipped

If someone wants all these books, I will sell everything that's left for $70 shipped.

I will have near complete runs of Marvel Team-up 1-25 and Marvel Two-in-one 1-14 for sale tomorrow.

Saturday night :bump: with further lowered prices. Please refer to the original posts for grades and scans.

ASM 64 - 4.0 due to sub crease - $3

Dr. Strange lot - issues 1-6 - $14 shipped

Subby 6 - $4

Fantasy Masterpieces - $4

Marvel Feature 1 - $12

You're killing me! :frustrated:........ :takeit:

And probably add more when you list MTUs and MTIOs....

ASM 64 - 4.0 due to sub crease - $3

Dr. Strange lot - issues 1-6 - $14 shipped

Subby 6 - $4

Fantasy Masterpieces - $4

Marvel Feature 1 - $12

You're killing me! :frustrated:........ :takeit:

And probably add more when you list MTUs and MTIOs....

:grin:

Thanks again Mark! (worship) (worship) (worship)

Marvel Team-Up lot - includes 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15 - 21, 24, & 25

Avg. grade for the lot is 6.0

11 of the 17 books are 6.0 or higher. Issue 12 & 21 are graded 4.0 due to defects listed below and the rest are 5.0/5.5.

Items to note are:

Issue #3 has a slightly dirty back cover. It's still a nice book, but I scanned the back. Otherwise the rest of the comics have pretty nice back covers. In fact, if the front covers matched the back covers, most of these books would easily be 8.0 - 9.0.

Issue #8 has a small chip out of the upper right front cover.

Issue #12 has a slight waviness to the book. I would assume moisture damage, but I don't see any other signs of water/moisture.

Issue #21 has rust on both staples. Otherwise it would grade much higher.

Lot price is $45 shipped SOLD!

th_MTU3_front.jpgth_MTU3_back.jpgth_MTU4_front.jpgth_MTU5-front.jpgth_MTU7_front.jpgth_MTU8_front.jpgth_MTU10_front.jpgth_MTU12_front.jpgth_MTU13_front.jpgth_MTU15_front.jpgth_MTU16_front.jpgth_MTU17_front.jpgth_MTU18_front.jpgth_MTU19_front.jpgth_MTU20_front.jpgth_MTU21_front.jpgth_MTU24_front.jpgth_MTU25_front.jpg

Defenders 23 - CGC 9.4 with white pages - $12

th_Defenders23_front.jpgth_Defenders23_back.jpgth_Defenders23_label.jpg

Nice price :applause:

Thank you. I try to price my stuff reasonably for my fellow boardies. Pretty much what I paid is what I charge. Not out to make any money, just recoup my costs.

Most of the stuff I'm selling at a slight loss in this thread as almost everything was graded 8.5 or higher when I bought it. :(

Marvel Team-Up lot - includes 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15 - 21, 24, & 25

Avg. grade for the lot is 6.0

11 of the 17 books are 6.0 or higher. Issue 12 & 21 are graded 4.0 due to defects listed below and the rest are 5.0/5.5.

Items to note are:

Issue #3 has a slightly dirty back cover. It's still a nice book, but I scanned the back. Otherwise the rest of the comics have pretty nice back covers. In fact, if the front covers matched the back covers, most of these books would easily be 8.0 - 9.0.

Issue #8 has a small chip out of the upper right front cover.

Issue #12 has a slight waviness to the book. I would assume moisture damage, but I don't see any other signs of water/moisture.

Issue #21 has rust on both staples. Otherwise it would grade much higher.

Lot price is $45 shipped

th_MTU3_front.jpgth_MTU3_back.jpgth_MTU4_front.jpgth_MTU5-front.jpgth_MTU7_front.jpgth_MTU8_front.jpgth_MTU10_front.jpgth_MTU12_front.jpgth_MTU13_front.jpgth_MTU15_front.jpgth_MTU16_front.jpgth_MTU17_front.jpgth_MTU18_front.jpgth_MTU19_front.jpgth_MTU20_front.jpgth_MTU21_front.jpgth_MTU24_front.jpgth_MTU25_front.jpg

:takeit:

Marvel Two-In-One lot - Issues 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, & 9 - 14

Avg. grade for this lot is 7.0 with two exceptions. Issue 1 I have graded at 5.0 mostly due to a some spots of rust on both staples (no migration) and issue 10 is 5.0 also due to overall wear. Otherwise 7 of the 12 are 7.0 or higher and the remaining three books grade about 6.5.

Lot price is $34 shipped

th_MTIO1_front.jpgth_MTIO2_front.jpgth_MTIO3_front.jpgth_MTIO4_front.jpgth_MTIO6_front.jpgth_MTIO7_front.jpgth_MTIO9_front.jpgth_MTIO10_front.jpgth_MTIO11_front.jpgth_MTIO12_front.jpgth_MTIO13_front.jpgth_MTIO14_front.jpg