• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - TO EBAY

7 posts in this topic

Getting into higher grades on what's left in my collection so I want to give board members first shot in the hopes the books go to a good home.

:takeit: is the preferred way to purchase. I will consider offers via PM. I'll be posting auctions of approximately 20-25 CGC books each Friday (times will vary) -

they will be available until around 12 noon on Sunday at which time they'll go to eBay.

I will check back every so often and respond to posts and PMs in the order received.

Misc errata:

If you are currently on the Probation List please do not partake in my sales - I have enough to deal with as it is.

Payment: Paypal is preferred. Personal option is appreciated, but in no way a requirement. I will accept money orders. Personal checks may be an option

if we've done business in the past - please PM me prior to purchase.

Prices: I try and use GPA as a guage when I can. I'm not trying to make a mint - just cover as many bills as I can while I search for work (this is NOT

a request for charity). Some prices may seem high and others maybe not. Feel free to make me an offer - you never know.

All prices include shipping - just easier

I will ship to any where a board member lives. Shipping is expensive outside the US, but I will work with you to get the lowest cost available. An

example would be two slabs I recently sent to France cost 36.25 for International Priority. Double boxed. We could try shipping overseas via the mailer

alone, but I would strongly suggest insurance if you choose to do so.

I have 1000+ positive feedback on eBay - I've had some recent sales on the boards as well with good results. I ship quickly and pack well, but

feel free to make your own decision (should you choose to buy).

I have never pressed a book, had a book pressed or bought a pressed book to my knowledge. Can I say with 100% certainty that all my books are 'press' free?

No. I do not know what the universe had in store prior to them making their way into my mits.

th_gsconan196westernpenn.jpg Giant Size Conan #1 CGC 9.6 WHITE pages Western Penn Pedigree $150.00 shipped

th_incrediblehulk16796circle8.jpg Incredible Hulk #167 CGC 9.6 Off-white pages Circle 8 Pedigree :news:SOLD!!

th_incrediblehulk19498.jpg Incredible Hulk #194 CGC 9.8 WHITE pages - $200.00 shipped (paid 400.00 for this freakin' book :insane:)

th_ssoc1694.jpg Savage Sword of Conan #16 CGC 9.4 Off-white pages - $50.00 shipped

th_ssoc2494.jpg Savage Sword of Conan #24 CGC 9.4 Off-white pages - $50.00 shipped

th_ssoc394.jpg Savage Sword of Conan #3 CGC 9.4 Off-white pages - $70.00 shipped

th_ssoc3594ss.jpg Savage Sword of Conan #35 CGC Signature Series (signed by Ernie Chan) 9.4 Off-white to white pages - $100.00 shipped

th_ssoc7594.jpg Savage Sword of Conan #75 CGC 9.4 WHITE pages - $50.00 shipped

th_whatif1496.jpg What If #14 (Volume 1) CGC 9.6 WHITE pages - $90.00 shipped

th_whatif1796.jpg What If #17 (Volume 1) CGC 9.6 WHITE pages - $40.00 shipped

th_whatif3696.jpg What If #38 (Volume 1) CGC 9.6 WHITE pages - $55.00 shipped

th_whatif696.jpg What If #6 (Volume 1) CGC 9.6 Off-white to white pages - $50.00 shipped.