• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prices reduced on Schommy's thread, THREAD CLOSED THANKS!

65 posts in this topic

Hah! I saw a spine stress! Tell Darrell I saw a spine stress on his Action #1. It's now worthless!

:whee:

Yeah, but by Parkers rules I have a written offer and acceptance...DEAL!

Gator's wallet and Parker's rules. Now that is a winning combo!

Hah! I saw a spine stress! Tell Darrell I saw a spine stress on his Action #1. It's now worthless!

:whee:

Yeah, but by Parkers rules I have a written offer and acceptance...DEAL!

Gator's wallet and Parker's rules. Now that is a winning combo!

(worship)

action 1-15 :takeit:

tec 27-37 :takeit:

DUDE,how can you afford those books :o(worship)

He usually sells his body on Rodeo Drive and rents it by hour...also has manufacturing plants in third world country's where he uses child labor to make fashionable clothing for the gay community.

He usually sells his body on Rodeo Drive and rents it by hour...also has manufacturing plants in third world country's where he uses child labor to make fashionable clothing for the gay community.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

:o

Wings Comics #70 FN 6.0 OW pages. Book is very stunning but has a couple defects which hold it from VF range. not tear on back cover top edge and small scuff/tears at top of front cover..otherwise very nice as you can see. OSP is about $72.00 in FN.. my price is $50.00 This is from the OO collection dubbed the WW that Rick and Brent brought to boards a couple years ago.

Wings70fc.jpg

Wings70bc.jpg

First Up! Iron Man #1 VF+ 8.5 with OW pages. It really looks like a press job might bring it up to a 9.0. Last GPA sale for 8.5 on Nov. 1 2009 was over 1100.00, the book is heating up for new movie.

Asking $675.00 with Free Shipping! SOLD via PM

IM001-1.jpg

IM002.jpg

Moving to to non-derailed part of thread...lol

Recap of books, more later.

Avengers 92 NM- 9.2 $80.00

Avengers 95 NM 9.4 $325.00

ASM 5 VG/FN 5.0 $375.00

Iron Man #1 VF+ 8.5 $675.00 SOLD via PM

X-Men #140 NM/MT 9.8 $100.00 $80.00 SOLD

Wings Comics #70 FN 6.0 OW $50.00

Daredevil #27 NM 9.4 $140.00