• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tales to Astonish + Hulk sale, raw and slabbed

51 posts in this topic

This thread will feature an extensive run of TTA, including several early Superhero issues uncommon to the boards, as well as a smattering of Hulks. All raw books are unrestored and graded conservatively to ensure customer satisfaction - I finished in a virtual dead heat for first place in numerical and page quality grading in the 3 summertime CGC grading contests, and have tried to grade these offerings via strict CGC standards. I'd be happy to provide via pm a detailed description of the condition and flaws of any book.

The particulars: Books are priced to move. All prices are firm, but I gladly negotiate discounts for the purchase of 3 or more books. The more you buy, the greater the discount. Shipping is $7 in the US for raw books and $10 for slabs, other locations are extra. I haven't had any of these books pressed. Payments accepted via check, money order, or PayPal/personal.

Tales to Astonish #35

2.5/3.0

$115

Ant-man series begins. This is a very affordable 1962 Marvel key.

TTA35front.jpg

Tales to Astonish #49

$110

First Giant-Man. Just some surface bends that don't break paper. Nice ow/w page quality.

I'll take it.

Thanks for breaking the ice. :acclaim:

Tales to Astonish #49

$110

First Giant-Man. Just some surface bends that don't break paper. Nice ow/w page quality.

I'll take it.

Thanks for breaking the ice. :acclaim:

No problem. Fair price on what appears to be a pretty book!