• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED!~ (dont panic, you know I have another thread coming soon...)

90 posts in this topic

Thanks guys for the purchases!

Didn't go over as well as I would have liked, but live and learn...

I can say without a doubt, the Bonus book threads for me are done lol

Will get invoices out asap!

Till next sales thread...

This thread is closed!

I've spent some change on your other Bonus sales threads. You just didn't have anything I was looking for :sorry:

oh no, listen, not complaining, you guys have all bought SOOOOO much from me, never complaining, just realizing, I need to try a new sales idea!!!!

I am glad these are going to people who wanted, a couple of guys who buy from me all the time and a new person who I think might come back again, I would say from that standpoint, a good sales thread!

oh no, listen, not complaining, you guys have all bought SOOOOO much from me, never complaining, just realizing, I need to try a new sales idea!!!!

I am glad these are going to people who wanted, a couple of guys who buy from me all the time and a new person who I think might come back again, I would say from that standpoint, a good sales thread!

There are less than a handful of boardies who always get my attention when they sell some books and you're one of them JJ. Can't wait til the next one!

And I got the freebie I wanted! :banana:

There are less than a handful of boardies who always get my attention when they sell some books and you're one of them JJ. Can't wait til the next one!

And I got the freebie I wanted! :banana:

Seconded. There are three or four sellers who always get a definate look from me and JJ is among them.