• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Ugly Book ! Help Me Grade X-Men 94

33 posts in this topic

Ok, insides look good, white to offwhite. Cover glossy and color good. Now the bad. Comic was folded vertically down the middle.Stamp on cover. A few stress lines on spine. A little damage and wear on leading edge. UGLY water stain on back. What do you think ?

373518-Save0017.jpg

373518-Save0017.jpg.48b7be31d929dff987aaaa8bc8ef4d6f.jpg

Ok guys...teach me something here. I've always believed grading a comic is 80% front cover, 20% back cover. Seems I'm way out in left field on this one. Granted, the stain is awfull, but it is after all....the back cover. crazy.gif

Uggggh - 1.0/1.5- fair/good. That stain really is bad and I bet it goes through the back cover a bit, that is one of the reasons I am leaning towards less then 2.0. I would try to get a refund, he should have disclosed the stain on the back. In all honesty, this is a $30 to $40 book.

Tom

I would try to get a refund, he should have disclosed the stain on the back. In all honesty, this is a $30 to $40 book.

I totally agree, and the seller practiced deception through non-disclosure.

It would be no different if someone sold just a cover or neglected to tell the buyer that the cover was detached.

Get yer freaking money back!!