• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely's For Sale, Maybe Some Other Stuff

29 posts in this topic

I cannot believe these were posted in the middle of the work day, when I couldn't check in... I'm so demoralized, I've been trying to put together the All Select Run for three years now. *sigh* :censored: Great pickups.

Hey sorry, I figured most people go to work to spend time on the boards? :foryou:

I cannot believe these were posted in the middle of the work day, when I couldn't check in... I'm so demoralized, I've been trying to put together the All Select Run for three years now. *sigh* :censored: Great pickups.

Hey sorry, I figured most people go to work to spend time on the boards? :foryou:

Well that's true for me most of the time, but I had a damn meeting. Next time, please check with me for approval before posting. lol

Hey Meade ole buddy...check with Boyd on The All-Select #3 , he is a dealer and will probablly flip it for a little profit...he is also a friend of mine and a great person to deal with!!! (thumbs u

Well that's true for me most of the time, but I had a damn meeting. Next time, please check with me for approval before posting. lol

:signfunny: Meade...you're killing me man :roflmao:

Hey Meade ole buddy...check with Boyd on The All-Select #3 , he is a dealer and will probablly flip it for a little profit...he is also a friend of mine and a great person to deal with!!! (thumbs u

Thanks for the plug. (thumbs u Actually I bought the All Select 7(not a 3) for myself as I collect the run. Taken me a long time to put it together, now that I got this one all I need now is an affordable #1

Thanks for the plug. (thumbs u Actually I bought the All Select 7(not a 3) for myself as I collect the run. Taken me a long time to put it together, now that I got this one all I need now is an affordable #1

:cry:

what shape is your AS #2 and 3 Boyd?