• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To all my winners last week......

3 posts in this topic

I hope the mods will allow this to be up for a little while. Probably not allowed here, but I hope this gets to all my buyers.

I will be sending all books out tomorrow. I apologize for the late shipping. My "cold" ended up being pneumonia.

My wife will be going to the p.o. for me and mailing them.

I am on mandatory bedrest for at least a week. So I probably won't be posting very often.

I hope everyone understands and I am sorry for the delay in shipping....Thank you

Trey

I hope the mods will allow this to be up for a little while. Probably not allowed here, but I hope this gets to all my buyers.

I will be sending all books out tomorrow. I apologize for the late shipping. My "cold" ended up being pneumonia.

My wife will be going to the p.o. for me and mailing them.

I am on mandatory bedrest for at least a week. So I probably won't be posting very often.

I hope everyone understands and I am sorry for the delay in shipping....Thank you

Trey

your a good dude never had a problem selling to you, stuff happens! and good for you for making this post !