• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK countdown - t minus 30 mins, post your wins, heartbreaks here

491 posts in this topic

Steve,

The Pep is awesome, what a great cover. Congrats. The Sensation is wicked gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I can see you still love wonder woman. You and Greg should get a room ;) This is like a Vancouver reunion on here today! If you look at the "I love comics but I love my kid more" thread Chris D is back and I posted a couple pics of our fam. We're all doing good. Hope you guys are too. K must be so big by now. How's J?

I am actually going to put a bid in tonight on an OA that is a must have for me.

…and no it not from a price variant issue.

lol

If you are the who won the Green Lantern 0 OA I will hurt you

Those GL pages were mine They actually went for more than I was asking for them..

Steve,

The Pep is awesome, what a great cover. Congrats. The Sensation is wicked gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but I can see you still love wonder woman. You and Greg should get a room ;) This is like a Vancouver reunion on here today! If you look at the "I love comics but I love my kid more" thread Chris D is back and I posted a couple pics of our fam. We're all doing good. Hope you guys are too. K must be so big by now. How's J?

Mr Dan,

Yeah, not the greatest Sensation cover but a tough book to get. What is more gay, looking at a sexy woman with short shorts or guys wearing tights lol! My kids are 6 and 9. They grow fast. Great pics of your family.

Steve,

Mr Dan,

Yeah, not the greatest Sensation cover but a tough book to get. What is more gay, looking at a sexy woman with short shorts or guys wearing tights lol! My kids are 6 and 9. They grow fast. Great pics of your family.

I was underbidder on the Pep - sweet book!!!

Steve,

Mr Dan,

I was underbidder on the Pep - sweet book!!!

Thanks Josh. I like your Exciting 39 especially the white pages...nice p/u.