• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Largest gap between top census and next highest?

23 posts in this topic

Among the more popular books, which books have an unusually big gap between the top census and next highest grade?

The Showcase #8, just as an example, got me curious as it has a lone 9.2 then 5 at 8.0.

of course, the 9.2 looks like an 8.0 but who's counting?

AA 16 is a good one, but AA 2 is actually better.

top census is 9.0, second is 4.0.

dunno if you would call it 'popular' but there you go

My personal best is Charlton's War Wings #1. I subbed the 9.6. The next highest is a 7.0

I bought it from Joe Koch as part of a F/VF bulk buy. :cloud9: Not that anyone would ever want either copy, but still . . .

AA 16 is a good one, but AA 2 is actually better.

top census is 9.0, second is 4.0.

dunno if you would call it 'popular' but there you go

How about AA#23? Comiclink just sold a 7.5 and I believe it was the highest graded copy. Extremely rare book in high grade and uncommon for other grades.

Among the more popular books, which books have an unusually big gap between the top census and next highest grade?

The Showcase #8, just as an example, got me curious as it has a lone 9.2 then 5 at 8.0.

of course, the 9.2 looks like an 8.0 but who's counting?

I agree :golfclap:

The biggest difference in grade to my knowledge is Amazing Spider-Girl #1 9.2... then the next lowest grade is a .5 restored! :o :o :o

West

Somebody had to have submitted that as a joke.

Damn it's true, do you think they actually kept it, or used it for a paper airplane fleet?

untitled.jpg

The biggest difference in grade to my knowledge is Amazing Spider-Girl #1 9.2... then the next lowest grade is a .5 restored! :o :o :o

West

Somebody had to have submitted that as a joke.

Damn it's true, do you think they actually kept it, or used it for a paper airplane fleet?

untitled.jpg

WINNER BY A HUGE GAP!