• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More "Thor" news

8 posts in this topic

"Thor" helmer Kenneth Branagh has locked Stuart Townsend, Ray Stevenson, and Tadanobu Asano to play Warrior's Three, a trio of Asgardian adventurers who fight alongside the Norse god in the Marvel Entertainment drama.

Anthony Hopkins, Tom Hiddleston and Natalie Portman also star in the pic scripted by Mark Protosevich and Zack Stentz. Paramount Pictures will release "Thor" on May 20, 2011

http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118011469.html?categoryid=13&cs=1&ref=vertfilm

I wonder which one is going to be Heimdall, Balder, and Volstagg? hm

cool, and some outstanding actors, but what's with the constant utter 180 degree turn of character attributes from years of building?

It's like using jim carrey to play spock or something.

volstagg we know...

bio-volstagg.jpg

P.S. Not knocking Stevenson, as he was great in Rome.

cool, and some outstanding actors, but what's with the constant utter 180 degree turn of character attributes from years of building?

It's like using jim carrey to play spock or something.

volstagg we know...

bio-volstagg.jpg

P.S. Not knocking Stevenson, as he was great in Rome.

So he won't look like a reject from the Biggest Loser....I can live with that.

no blob, please... I agree. lol

But I was thinking someone like this.

Lord_of_the_rings_rhys_davies_gimli-thumb-550x429-27644.jpg

That's 99% makeup and CGI, anybody could look like that...I was surprised when I found out Gimli is John Rhys-Davies, i.e. Sallah from Indiana Jones.

sallah-last-crusade-john-rhys-davies.jpg