• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone have an idea...

3 posts in this topic

What a Groovy #1 (raw) in NM- to NM shape would be worth? In the OS guide, it lists a NM copy at US $100, but I'm wondering from a scarcity standpoint (as I rarely see these books popping-up anywhere), and in grade (being that its a white cover), whether it could fetch a multiple or two.

What a Groovy #1 (raw) in NM- to NM shape would be worth? In the OS guide, it lists a NM copy at US $100, but I'm wondering from a scarcity standpoint (as I rarely see these books popping-up anywhere), and in grade (being that its a white cover), whether it could fetch a multiple or two.
My CGC 9.0 copy of #1 only sold for around $50-60. A 9.4 did get up pretty high but it was too insufficiently_thoughtful_persons bidding against each other. If they only sniped, they would have gotten it much cheaper!