• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What grade does this FF# 48 get from you

14 posts in this topic

I would go with a 4.0 if it does not have moisture damage. If you look near the left edge of the back cover there appears to be some slight rippling ( right acrsoo from where it says "Are you weak, always tired, lack pep?) If there is some small moisture damage, it would be a full grade or more less.

Check the FF 2 VG 4.0 on eBay.

Is that a water stain by the top staple? confused.gif

???

That is a tough call, the picture is pretty bad. Because of the lack of other detractions and yet it still received a 4.0, I am inclined to think that it does have some moisture damage.

No major problems... just the miswrap, top overhang and some spine stress.

4.5 - 5.0 IMO.

I wouldn't put it below 4.5 because there are no long creases, soiling, chips, tears and the staples appear to be tight.

Not a bad book! smile.gif

thumbsup2.gif

I would go with a 4.0 if it does not have moisture damage. If you look near the left edge of the back cover there appears to be some slight rippling ( right acrsoo from where it says "Are you weak, always tired, lack pep?) If there is some small moisture damage, it would be a full grade or more less.

I think that's bundling marks. Shouldn't affect this grade IMO...

smile.gif

Check the FF 2 VG 4.0 on eBay.

Is that a water stain by the top staple? confused.gif

???

Sure looks like it, and the staple appears as if it may be rusty!

There is a stain on the BC, long reading creases on the FC parallel to the spine and the edge is a bit rough and rounded on the FC middle on up.

To me, this is a 4.0.... but I'm surprised CGC didn't rate it lower. They're typically very tough of books like this. confused-smiley-013.gif