• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So if Adam West only personalizes autographs....

60 posts in this topic

I think it is his right to autograph as he wishes.

Its not his problem most people want to sell the books later.

Saying he has a malfunction is uncalled for

To answer an earlier post, I don't think Adam West has a malfunction because he insists on personalizing everything.

It seems to be that many people think he pesonalizes because he doesn't want his signature to be sold afterwards. If that is true and he views his fans as bunch of greedy lowlifes trying to make money off of his name then there is obviously something wrong with him. The guy should be thankful people would even be willing to pay $50 for his signature.

He will be in dallas in January. I am thinking of offering him an extra 20 per item to sign without personalizing. Perhaps the extra money will entice him.

Hey Kris, how did this go? Were you able to get a signature from Adam West without it being personalized? :wishluck:

I have a couple of bronze age Batman's that Kris Moore was able to get signed by Mr. West without personalization. They are at CGC being graded. I don't know how Kris pulled it off, but he is a miracle worker. I will post the books when they come back from CGC.

Just back from CGC: Batman #251 and Batman #210 signed by Adam West. Most note worthy is that these books are NOT PERSONALIZED! This is one of the great signature series accomplishments by Kris Moore...MEGA KUDOS! West does not sign without addressing the signature. You may not see books like this again! I'm probably going to add Julie Newmar to the Batman 210.

94597.jpg.aebc7aba2721ae90bc88b5b3b303848d.jpg

94598.jpg.6a45f8471b88396d7af86a1264730297.jpg

To answer an earlier post, I don't think Adam West has a malfunction because he insists on personalizing everything.

It seems to be that many people think he pesonalizes because he doesn't want his signature to be sold afterwards. If that is true and he views his fans as bunch of greedy lowlifes trying to make money off of his name then there is obviously something wrong with him. The guy should be thankful people would even be willing to pay $50 for his signature.

meh

:gossip:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=300406660937&Category=17076&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

meh

:gossip:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=300406660937&Category=17076&_trkparms=algo%3DLVI%26its%3DI%26otn%3D1

Wow....all for only $19.99!

Oh, wait.....I moved the decimal......it's unbelieveable what clueless people think their stuff is worth.

Adam West thinks he is a all star big shot, like Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt. I hate Adam West. He is rude and full of himself. Back in 1998 I went with my girlfriend to get autographs from him. He did the same stuff with stating he must personalize the items or I could go sell the items for big dollars on the internet $100+ he told me but he was at the time selling the pictures for $25 each. I said back to him why are you not doing that yourself if your such a hot shot. My girlfriend who loved Mr. West tried to get a picture of him and he as well his staff stopped her saying, " You can sell this to the news & must stop". Adam West is a jerk. Just my thoughts. I have also seen Mr. West over the years at many shows and he is still a jerk to people and one time I saw the cutest kid ask him for an autograph when he was walking around and the jerk said No. Tom Cruise at a different show was pulling away in a Limo and had the driver stop the car and got out to sign autographs for his fan. Class act Tom. Adam not so good.

Batman Adam West is not, more like the Joker. He got the wrong part in the series.

He probably got sick of people selling his autograph. If you're signing your name for your fans it's for your fans not so someone can make money off of you.

right that is why they charge per autograph