• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone bought from NeatStuffCollectibles on Ebay?

52 posts in this topic

I must be one of the lucky ones, I have never had a problem at all with NeatStuffCollectibles. They have always been courteous, responsive and professional ( I think I spoke to a guy named Bruce.) This year alone I have ordered over 25 CGC books at different times and I never had even a slight delay. Now I have been a repeat customer over the years so maybe they make the extra effort but I really cannot see them intentionally screwing someone.

HEADS

Bought .. full run on Ghost Rider V.2

Paid for .. 1 day after auction .. 12/2

Postdate...12/31

Received...1/3

TAILS

Bought.. Iron Fist# 2 CGC 9.2

Paid for...1 day after auction 1/2

Postdate....1/4

Received...1/6

With N S C , one can never tell...It's a toss of the coin..

confused-smiley-013.gif

Cal, I "Think" you might be able to get away with calling it a Fine...But Sub. Creases Do Bug me also.. It looks (aside from that) Like a BEAUTIFUL comic, so I could see calling it a Fine...anytime I Hear "crease down the middle" I ALWAYS think Sub.Crease, No matter How "Light".

I must be one of the lucky ones, I have never had a problem at all with NeatStuffCollectibles. They have always been courteous, responsive and professional ( I think I spoke to a guy named Bruce.) This year alone I have ordered over 25 CGC books at different times and I never had even a slight delay. Now I have been a repeat customer over the years so maybe they make the extra effort but I really cannot see them intentionally screwing someone.

I've had a similar experience.

Over a year or two+ ago, with a different crew I think, they were notoriously bad and extremely slooooow. Some people I knew never got their books and others received them, but only after a series of BS excuses, stalls, etc. I think Gene had one of the worst stories I heard.

BUT, of late, they seemed to have turned things around. At least in my experience. They were responsive, shipped safely and much quicker when I won some auctions in '03.

Wow! I want to thank each and every one of you guys that participated in my case here. You guys really know your stuff re: comics and I really appreciate the input. I am going to sleep on it and decide in the morning - I will keep you posted on how this turns out. hi.gif

Yes, I have bought a couple of CGC books from them and while they took a bit longer than most other dealers, I got the books in perfect shape and were happy with the transactions. A month and a half is too long IMYWO. 893naughty-thumb.gif I would give them a call or e-mail them as too what is the hold up.

I dedided to keep that Amazing Spider-Man# 10 comic after all. It is the BEST copy I have w/ subscription crease. I am going to print that auction and save it and discuss with them the description of this comic. When this discussion will take place? I know not. But it WILL be introduced by me at some point. hi.gif

I dedided to keep that Amazing Spider-Man# 10 comic after all. It is the BEST copy I have w/ subscription crease. I am going to print that auction and save it and discuss with them the description of this comic.

Perhaps Grandma does the grading and packing as well. 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Heads up guys, I just noticed this line in their auction descriptions:

"PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL WE EMAIL YOU AN INVOICE OR SHIPPING COULD BE SERIOUSLY DELAYED !!!!"

I really have to wonder how long it would take if you actually did this - 6 months, a year? What they should have said was:

"PLEASE DO NOT SEND PAYMENT UNTIL WE EMAIL YOU AN INVOICE OR SHIPPING COULD BE SERIOUSLY DELAYED beyond our average 2 month turnaround time, and possibly up to three years, or longer!!!!"