• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louise or Action Comics #23 CGC 2.5 off white pages. One has to go!

66 posts in this topic

Nobody wants an Action #23?

The girl in the hat has been pulled off the market and is no longer available.

:insane:

sold as per PM?

:whistle:

sold as per PM?

I have a proposition for you...

IndecPrpsl_Still_KS_704R.jpg

I'm pretty sure I saw some over full price offers. Weren't those binding?

There was no mention of "binding". :o

If you want "binding" that's gonna cost extra. :devil:

Feel like it is one of those tease sales, they offer something and then when you want to buy it they don't have it in stock and offer you something else instead.

Sorry we are sold out of this:

Louinhat-2.jpg

But we can offer you this for the same price!

fat-wonder-woman.jpg

Feel like it is one of those tease sales, they offer something and then when you want to buy it they don't have it in stock and offer you something else instead.

Sorry we are sold out of this:

Louinhat-2.jpg

But we can offer you this for the same price!

fat-wonder-woman.jpg

:roflmao:

Well, all joking aside, I really do need to sell the book now.

My car blew up yesterday. I think it's got a either a blown head gasket or a cracked cylinder head.

:tonofbricks:

Nobody interested?

This seems like a great opportunity for you to add some more of those personal collection books for all of us to have a shot at!

I'm trying to part with the ones that hurt the least right now.

:cry:

Roy, any early Supes?

Jeff I have a raw #3. Probably grade a nice looking 4.5/5.0 (that's what Dale and I graded it at when I bought it).

My car blew up yesterday. I think it's got a either a blown head gasket or a cracked cylinder head.

Nobody interested?

Wish I could, but alas it's out of my price range :P

A blown head gasket is preferred to a cracked cylinder head. Either one can cause a major fog bank as you travel (thus ridding your neighbors of any unwanted mosquitoes)

A head gasket is about a $20 item, (depending) a cylinder head is much more in the range of a couple hundred depending on the type engine. Some engines have water going thru the intake manifold (usually V8's) and it could be a leaky intake manifold. None are good since the water will superheat your valves, causing you to also need a valve job, and possibly scorch and/or crack a piston if you drive it very much in that condition.

Not sure if that helps (shrug)

Nobody interested?

Wish I could, but alas it's out of my price range :P

A blown head gasket is preferred to a cracked cylinder head. Either one can cause a major fog bank as you travel (thus ridding your neighbors of any unwanted mosquitoes)

A head gasket is about a $20 item, (depending) a cylinder head is much more in the range of a couple hundred depending on the type engine. Some engines have water going thru the intake manifold (usually V8's) and it could be a leaky intake manifold. None are good since the water will superheat your valves, causing you to also need a valve job, and possibly scorch and/or crack a piston if you drive it very much in that condition.

Not sure if that helps (shrug)

He might have already known that, considering he was a mechanic. But it's a nice gesture anyway.