• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-Men 266 CGC 9.8 WP below GPA! Groo #1 CGC 9.8 WP! Crisis! MSHSW! More!

16 posts in this topic

Limited time offer on a couple key slabs!

Terms:

• Paypal, etc OK
  • First :takeit: gets the book
  • No gouging on Priority insured shipping - pretty much actual cost.

Also check out my previous bargain slab sale for X-Men, Y, Action, Spider-Man, Batman, Deadpool, Alpha Flight, Secret War, Wolverine, Transformers, etc - many 9.8 top census books at $20 each when you're buying 5 of them!

Pacific Groo #1 9.8 white pages!

A recent ebay sale of Marvel Groo #1 in 9.8 brought over $100 and just look at the census - there are 3 9.9s :o and 57 9.8 :o :o copies of the Marvel Groo #1

There are ONLY 6 9.8 copies of the Pacific Groo #1! Two of these 6 9.8s were from my collection - they are few and far between. :gossip: Last time I checked GPA, the only previous sale recorded was in 2005. When will you have another chance at one of these?

SOLD

groopacific1cgc98-f.jpg

Green Lantern #116 9.6 white pages!

Guy Gardner appearance.

$120

greenlantern116cgc96-f.jpg

All great books, Wayne.

:applause:

Thanks. I'm waiting for the GL hype to carry this one higher if it doesn't sell at my ask. Although I thought that back in Sep/Oct I saw a couple sales nicely above $100. My GPA has expired and I don't see any recent sales where I've checked. Got any idea on recent sales for this ish in 9.6?

Guy Gardner appearance.

$120

All great books, Wayne.

Thanks. I'm waiting for the GL hype to carry this one higher if it doesn't sell at my ask. Although I thought that back in Sep/Oct I saw a couple sales nicely above $100. My GPA has expired and I don't see any recent sales where I've checked. Got any idea on recent sales for this ish in 9.6?

Only sales in 2009 were for $110 and $125, respectively.

Guy Gardner appearance.

$120

All great books, Wayne.

Only sales in 2009 were for $110 and $125, respectively.

Thanks for the info! Odd that there aren't more sales!!! :o It's a nice key book that I hope can find a new home at the right price!