• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Avengers 4 CGC 5.0, Silver Surfer 4, GL76, Bats 9, 23 and 52 Price Drop!!!

40 posts in this topic

Alright, one book today, but this will probably turn into a bigger thread as books start rolling in from CGC. Offers are welcome, but :takeit: in the thread rules the day. I'll cover the cost of shipping for these books.

Also, feel free to PM me any questions you have regarding these books, but please, please, please do NOT thread-krap or turn this into a pressing thread. lol I'll answer any questions you might have about these books privately, but I will ignore any attempts to derail my thread by asking inane and rude comments. I pledge to not krap on your sales threads if you don't krap on mine. (thumbs u Also, if you're on the probation list, don't bother with this thread. I don't like to turn down money, but I feel as though the board needs to present a united front on this.

Thanks for taking the time to look!

Guys. My books are finally back from CGC. I'm going to try and list some books late tonight, but it may be tomorrow, we'll see. Here's what's coming up:

Batman 9 CGC 3.0 White

Batman 23 CGC 4.5 CRM to OW

Batman 232 CGC SS 9.2 OW signed by Neal Adams

Green Lantern 76 CGC SS signed by Neal Adams 5.0 and 4.0

Thor 132 CGC 9.8 White

Iron Man 1 CGC 7.0 SS Signed by Gene Colan and Stan Lee

All these books are going to be priced to sell. As I'm trying to pay off a small fortune to ComicLink