• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FOOM - Friends of Ol' Marvel

7 posts in this topic

As some of you may have saw earlier in the 'This Week In Your Collection' thread, I have a Foom comic/fanzine :)

It hasn't arrived as yet, but I'm really thinking about sending it to CGC with my first submission (hopefully next week) - I'm just wondering, are they comic sized or larger/smaller???

Also, does anybody have any of these CGC'd, I haven't seen any at all around and I'm wondering why that is? Hoping my questions aren't too stupid!

P.S I love my FOOM!! :D:cloud9:

89797.jpg.ca09fc61d22f1c1a2b46de9e69bd7b32.jpg

There has been a 9.4 on Ebay off an on for a while, right around 125$ or so. I dont have GPA anymore but i think a 9.8 sold for around 115$ Cool book, but probably not worth slabbing in anything less than 9.4.

Looking at the stress marks on the spine, I'd say 8.5 tops...if you're lucky.

Maybe scrape in at a 9.0. I subbed one modern on my first submission that had loads of spine ticks and it hit a 9.0. Those first submissions are a real eye-opening learning curve :cloud9: