• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GA,SA,BA...Good Girl,Jughead,GL, ST, MIS, HOM..deep discounts

20 posts in this topic

Picked up some neat books at the VaComicon that I thought some of you may be interested in. They are discounted significantly from OSPG individually and even more so if you buy by the lot. Shipping is $ 6 for USPS Priority envelope and all books have a money back guarantee. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. These books were scanned in their bags and boards so as to keep my Frito eating finger prints off the books.

ALL Books are priced individually....a further discount is provided if you wish to buy ALL the books in a specific lot, provided all of the books in that lot are still unsold. thanx.

Thanks...There were just a lot of good deals at the show and I thought I'd try to share some with my cyber buddies who couldn't attend.This show was the end of the season for most of these guys and Marc Nathan was running a sale at 50% off on a lot of top shelf material. I wish I'd had a couple thousand to spend. GOD BLESS...

Mystery in Space 58 ( VG) @ $ 25

Mystery in Space 75 (VG-) @ $ 25

Mystery in Space 82 ( VF -) @ $ 40

ALL 3 @ $ 75

scan0020-2.jpg

scan0018-2.jpg

^^ ....Thanks, I'll PM you with details.GOD BLESS...