• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AVENGERS #4 CGC WHITE PAGES SS STAN LEE

20 posts in this topic

Hey Everyone,

I putting this up for sale. It's a nice copy of Avengers #4 CGC 5.0 White Pages SS by Stan Lee. It would go nice with a Joe Simon Sig. Stan wrote "Excelisor" on it.

:takeit: Rules apply and I am open to PM's, sorry but I can't take time payments on this one.

$800 ship

CIMG4808.jpg

This will not last long, great book. Also, can't remember the last time I've seen a copy with white pages, not easy to come by.

I hope so, I got some Christmas Shopping to do.

As Always PM's are Welcome! (thumbs u

Hey Everyone,

I putting this up for sale. It's a nice copy of Avengers #4 CGC 5.0 White Pages SS by Stan Lee. It would go nice with a Joe Simon Sig. Stan wrote "Excelisor" on it.

:takeit: Rules apply and I am open to PM's, sorry but I can't take time payments on this one.

$800 ship

CIMG4808.jpg

:o:o:o

(worship)

fantastic book and I love the red ink! good luck with the sale

Thank you, if the book doesn't sell, I will have Joe Simon sign it with Red or Blue.

PM's are welcome guys, You never know if you don't ask! (thumbs u

Hey Everyone,

$800 ship

CIMG4808.jpg

NEW PRICE $700 SHIP :news:

Hey Everyone,

$800 ship

CIMG4808.jpg

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

Hey Everyone,

$800 ship

CIMG4808.jpg

:bump::bump::bump::bump:

:bump::bump::bump::bump: :bump: :bump::bump::bump:

Hey Everyone,

$800 ship

CIMG4808.jpg

Last Chance, Sale ends tonight!!! :ohnoez: