• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moved to my other thread, thanks everyone!!

5 posts in this topic

Thread closed, moved here,

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=3606512#Post3606512

Shipping: 1-10 raw books in a padded envelope is going to be $6 for Canadian and 9 for U.S.

Shipping TPBs is going to be 15 for a box that I can fit quite a few in, depending on what you get (size, not weight being the variable) to the U.S. and 9.00 within Canada. If you just want one or two I can mail them in an envelope with some boards so they don’t get banged up too badly, for $7.00.

I'll ship international at cost.

Payment via Paypal.

Let start with TPBs. They’ll all be $5 except Fables and Y because it hurts to give them away but I’ve started collecting the run so I can’t justify that much shelf space twice over, right?

Here we go!

Batman - $5 Each!!

IMG_0353.jpg

Arkham Asylum Living Hell

False Faces (Brian K. Vaughn's Batman)

Arkham Asylum SC

Batman - Tales of the Demon (Adams/O'Neil - Origin of Ra's)

Death in the Family

Year One

Batman Evolution

Vertigo - $5 each!!

IMG_0352.jpg

Preacher 1

Sandman 1

Fables 1-10 $6 each

IMG_0351.jpg

Justice 1-2 $5 each

IMG_0350.jpg

Jonah Hex 1-3 $5 each

IMG_0349.jpg

Y:The Last Man 1-10 $6 each

IMG_0348.jpg

100 Bullets 1-12 $6 each

IMG_0347.jpg

Superman Red Son, Crisis on Infinite Earths, Kingdom Come $5 each

IMG_0354.jpg

All the TPB are in really good condition but I'm happy to answer any questions if you have them. I'm also happy to break up the runs if you need a piece here or there. There are some great stories in here for as little as 15-20% of cover price.