• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The $1,000 thread! Okay, and some books priced higher and lower...THREAD CLOSED

80 posts in this topic

I'll be posting 7 books in this thread, each priced at $1,000 shipped. Some I've posted at this price level before, but several have been priced higher, some by several hundred dollars.

EDIT! Having listed the 7, I've decided to list more at various prices. EDIT!

Here we go...

One of the best Schomburg Nedor covers. You can feel the action on this one...

$1,000

blackterror4.jpg

Church Copy. Front cover is an easy 9.4. Even the back cover looks great, except for the bottom center, where a piece of tape was removed, both from the back cover and 5 interior pages. Super strong color and reflectivity, and a killer Schomburg cover. Without the single defect, this would be a 4-5K book...

$1,000

startling35.jpg

Church Copy. Front cover is an easy 9.4. Even the back cover looks great, except for the bottom center, where a piece of tape was removed, both from the back cover and 5 interior pages. Super strong color and reflectivity, and a killer Schomburg cover. Without the single defect, this would be a 4-5K book...

$1,000

startling35.jpg

That's my old copy :luhv: great book Jeff !!!