• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 181 -

11 posts in this topic

hey mike, front looks good...rounded corners a bit. back cover has that smudge/stain by the top staple and top staple looks a little strange...bottom left of bc has a crease it looks like...still a nice looking book. 8.0-ish.

any chance of a bigger more clear scan?

I just found out that this is missing the Mark Jewel Marvel insert. I guess I should have made sure that page was indeed there, but I wasn't 100% sure...So I basically got :censored: on this by the seller......Who of course said "Sorry...All sales are final".......Speaks volumes what a piece of :censored: this guy is......

I just found out that this is missing the Mark Jewel Marvel insert. I guess I should have made sure that page was indeed there, but I wasn't 100% sure...So I basically got :censored: on this by the seller......Who of course said "Sorry...All sales are final".......Speaks volumes what a piece of :censored: this guy is......
Dude,that sucks :(

Dude,that sucks :(