• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Until 9 PM: Hulk 180/181, ASM 129, AllAmerican 19, TalesFromtheCrypt33 + more

31 posts in this topic

I'm listing these books for the day before moving any unsold issues over to eBay tonight. PMs welcome.

All American 19 CGC 7.0 EP color touch, pieces added, seals, cleaned, interior lightened, reinforced. right & bottom edge trimmed. In-hand this book looks like a seriously undergraded 7.0. 1st appearance of the Atom. 4th appearance of Green Lantern.

Guide in 7.0 is $9225. Price $1850

AA19CGC70.jpg

Avengers 91 CGC 9.6

Last GPA sale in 9.6 was $335 in Dec '08. (The Rocky Mountain 9.6 sold for $817 in Sept '09 and a 9.8 sold in August '09 for $4000)

Asking $350

Avengers91CGC96.jpg

Too bad I decided to sell off my Avengers issues, otherwise this would've been on my radar. Good luck Adam. (thumbs u

Too bad I decided to sell off my Avengers issues, otherwise this would've been on my radar. Good luck Adam. (thumbs u

Thanks!! Avengers is a run I've always wanted to put together. But every time I start to collect them, something else comes along and I wind up selling them to pay for something else!

Thanks!! Avengers is a run I've always wanted to put together. But every time I start to collect them, something else comes along and I wind up selling them to pay for something else!

I know the feeling... :pullhair: