• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A new rookie collecting comics in Mexico

4 posts in this topic

Hi, mi name is Ramiro and im from Monterrey, Mexico.

Im starting in the world of comic collection and i need some advise from you, the migthy experts.

First of all, How can i keep my comic in mint conditions?

I have some bags and boards and im thinking of buying a box, the problem is that the oldest comics that i have, like the kingthfall (or Caida del Murcielago from Editorial Vid) is all horrible, because i dont keep it good when i was a child, thats not the problem, i wnat to know how to keep the pages white, not yellow like they put with the years.

Second. Almost all the comics in mexico are Tradepaperbacks (the good ones), I need different bags, but i dont know wich use.

and the other questions i think taht the experience will teach me, like the shipping rates and that stuff.

I turn 18 years old in March, so i will beggin sale mexican edition comic on e-bay in order to take more money for my collection's porpouses.

Thanks for everything and we'll see in contact