• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay Company Comics - No Response

104 posts in this topic

Well, it has been 11 months since I placed this order with Jay Company. I still log into their site and my order is still marked as "not finished"

I do see that my order number is #72 not #82 as stated in a previous post. I just sent them another message on their website and one to their email address jaycompanycomics@gmail.com

They are still selling ASM #606 Long beach Variant on their website.

:frustrated:

It's high time they were put on the probation list, if not the Hall of Shame.

They are event promoters, they run a convention (Amazing Arizona Con), but they just flat don't give a damn about resolving years long unresolved issues.

Shameless.

They are event promoters, they run a convention (Amazing Arizona Con), but they just flat don't give a damn about resolving years long unresolved issues.

Shameless.

seriously, nominate them for PL and/or start asking direct questions in the threads of events they sponsor. If you paid and ordered, there's no excuse for not getting what you paid for, and even less excuse for lack of communication.

At the minimum, it will warn some other people NOT to buy their stuff, so they don't get jacked the same way some people did.

Shameless.

seriously, nominate them for PL and/or start asking direct questions in the threads of events they sponsor. If you paid and ordered, there's no excuse for not getting what you paid for, and even less excuse for lack of communication.

At the minimum, it will warn some other people NOT to buy their stuff, so they don't get jacked the same way some people did.

do we put non-CGC message board members on the PL/HOS? I dont think anyone checks the PL when they are doing a non-board transaction (at least I dont)...

Shameless.

do we put non-CGC message board members on the PL/HOS? I dont think anyone checks the PL when they are doing a non-board transaction (at least I dont)...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=17276

Shameless.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showprofile&User=17276

ok to clarify, can we put a CGC member on the PL who does not do any transactions via the board/marketplace? Again, I check the PL when Im doing transactions here, not when I'm doing transactions offline, on ebay, on dealer sites (though if the dealer's site looks sketchy I might do a search here).

same here. win a few book from W. Jay ebay auction.

one damaged(not from shipping,missing a corner). contacted him a few times, no answer, open a case on him. he promised a refund. 5days later , paypal inform me that refund not cleared from his bank.

"The refund sent by William Jay (billjay32@gmail.com) did not clear from the sender's bank. You have not received funds for this payment in your PayPal account.

Please contact William Jay regarding this refund.

-----------------------------------

Refund details:

-----------------------------------

Amount: $53.50 USD

Sender: William Jay

Sender's email: billjay32@gmail.com

Transaction ID: 0SH73311PB199184W

Transaction date: Jan 30, 2013

Thanks,

PayPal

e-mail him again, so far no answer.

They need hire a assistant if they can't handle the volume of business.

it's so bad that they have a lot of nice covers.

Bill has been going through some family stuff lately and may be so deeply into it that he is not working regularly. He is good people and I would say he won't cheat you for sure, and that you will get your books eventually or your money back.

:popcorn: